Tuesday, September 16, 2008

The God That You Are.

One of the biggest secrets that have been kept from us is a big one. The god that people pray too and kill under is not outside of ourselves. That god is inside of ourselves. The divine spark that gets you up in the morning, that falls in love, that hates, that works, that creates is the god within. We create our lives. Every thing you do, say and think not only effects your body and soul but it also effects those around us in ways that even I cannot imagine.

This blog is going to be covering many subjects encompassing the world, the universe, the body, the soul and what goes on behind the scenes of this movie we call life on planet earth. Everything that we do is learning and it is leading us to the truth that will set us free. Life is a dream, it is time to realize it. I am talking to all of you. We have all been hurt in our lives because of the lies that we are brainwashed and programed to believe. Not one of us is free from pain whether physical, mental, emotional or spiritual everyone has their share of pain.

Knowing that you create the world you live in can do a world of difference in your everyday life. The thoughts we think lead to the actions we make leading to the situations in our lives. I am learning too. In no way, shape or form do I proclaim to be an expert or a guru, I am just not a novice. So while I struggle along the path with the things I have learned and are learning, I am going to pass them down to everyone that cares enough to read this blog. I am on the path to enlightenment and I am taking you with me whether you like it or not. Just being around someone on the path to self-realization effects your spirit/soul raising the vibration or energy. Therefore the more people that live the truth, the oneness that we are, the more the world will begin to change. The darkness comes from the thoughts of millions of people being negative.

I look forward to sharing with you some great stuff that will enhance your life whether you are a Christian or an atheist or any other organized religion. All religions are one. You do not need "religion" to be self realized. God is within us, not some all consuming power outside of our selves. It is time you learned about the God That You Are.

No comments: